A player will be considered registered with the Red Deer Minor Football Society when the following has been fulfilled:
- An undated equipment bond cheque in the amount of $200.00 has been submitted to Red Deer Minor Football;
- An undated fundraising bond cheque in the amount of $150.00 has been submitted to Red Deer Minor Football;
- An undated volunteering cheque in the amount of $100.00 has been submitted to Red Deer Minor Football;
- Registration fees have been paid to RDMFS in full;
- Peewee Player has provided a copy of birth certificate or passport that verifies the player's age and date of birth to their team manager at least 7 days prior to the first exhibition game;
- A signed liability waiver by the player's parent/guardian;
- Each parent / guardian must sign off that they have read, understand and agree to abide by the rules, regulations and policies of the Red Deer Minor Football Society;
A player is not permitted to participate in any activities of the RDMF until the above conditions of registration have been met. It is the sole responsibility of the player/parent to supply the above information to their respective team manager no later than one week before the first pre-season or jamboree game.
The Red Deer Minor Football Society does NOT accept installment payments for registration fees. RDMF no longer accepts cash for the payment of league registration fees.
In the event that the RDMF receives an NSF cheque, that player will not be considered registered and will be unable to participate in any activities of the RDMF until such fees are paid in full.
In addition, the RDMF will apply a $50.00 NSF surcharge to the registration fee for that player. The registration amount plus the NSF surcharge must be paid to the RDMF before the player is allowed to participate in any activity of the Society.
Payment of the full registration fee plus NSF surcharge must be made by way of cash, certified cheque or money order.