Player Code of Conduct
The following Rules will govern the conduct of each and every player in the Red Deer Minor Football Society. The Player Code of Conduct is as follows:
Our policy can be summed up in one word; RESPECT.
A Player will at all times conduct him or herself in a manner that shows respect for teammates, opponents, referees, coaches, fans, property and the game of football.
A Player who:
- Utilizes tobacco in any form whatsoever;
- Consumes alcoholic beverages
- Utilizes profane or abusive language;
- Bullies or intimidates others verbally, by physical force or by electronic or other means of communication;
- Destroys or pilfers property belonging to another person;
- Utilizes narcotics or abuses other drugs; or
- Commits any other act which the RDMF Executive deems detrimental to the Society or its objectives;
May be suspended or expelled from the Red Deer Minor Football Society, with or without warning by the President and at the sole discretion of the President. There is no appeal process for the player that is the subject of the suspension / expulsion or by the player's family. The decision of the President is final. The offending player and the team manager will be advised by email as to the decision of the President.
The player/ family are not entitled to any form of refund.
If expelled from the RDMFS, the player/family is obligated to return all RDMFS property immediately upon dismissal.